Saturday, December 31, 2011

Almost Time

Family time - some of the best times in the world.  We decided to come ring in the new year with my mom and dad.  So tonight, while a majority of the world is out partying it up, we are joking, laughing, and watching movies. 

I have heard there is a saying for new year's - basically what you are doing at midnight is what you will be doing the rest of the year.  If that adage holds true, I want nothing more than what I have right now; to have my family close around me, having a wonderful night full of fun.  Nothing could really be any better than this.

I wish everyone health, wealth, and happiness for the upcoming new years.  May you get all out of your life that you want.  Always remember though that to get all that you want, you must put God in control.  You must let HIM lead your life.

Here's to a wonderful year.  Happy 2012 everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment